AIM
YenriStar

Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

this was reeeeaaally random even more so random then the animation/voice style you were trying to rip off of Egoraptor...
and that blood/vagina thing was really disgusting and that alone should have put it in the adult section instead of the mature section... it was gross and unnecessary...
i can see that u have talent so dont try and get views and stars stealing someone else' bit
try to make an animation in your own way and not in Ego's way im sure you could do great.
give yourself some dignity and make something thats worth your talent...

Asaroki 11- Departure Asaroki 11- Departure

REALLY GOOD

i watched from beginning to end and i loved it! the story was dark yet comedic in places ^^ and i like that
awesome short story!
your art is very good and hopefully one day ull get good enough at animation to where you dont have to take the cheep moving animation way out xP
lengthened out and explained a little slower with some more encounters than just one i think it has a good enough story to have been a pretty decent movie! heck id watch it! x3
=D i can see u going far! keep up the good work!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

friking amazing

i LOVED this series! i cried on #4 T^T and this is an awesome ending!

Forgive You - B4M (FULL) Forgive You - B4M (FULL)

The sound was great. My favorite parts was the piano and when he goes "whyyyiieyyyy"
The singer has talent, will do great with more experience i'm sure!
The lyrics are normal stuff you hear a lot so not the best... The toast and orange juice bit waaas kinda lame, haha sorry but that could have been better to fit the rest of the lyrics.

BeefourMusic responds:

When he first sung that "Whyeieiyyy" I wasnt keen on it but I got use to it and it turned out quite well!

Lol, better than bacon and eggs in the morning? lol

Gotta Start Moving Gotta Start Moving

Oh Wow a Second Review on the same artist...

This is amazing my friend LOVE the sound! Gave me goosebumps it did! And that means its good! I think imma add you to my favorite artists!

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Thank you very much man!

Out Of Fantasy (Original Mix) Out Of Fantasy (Original Mix)

I actually Love long trance songs

In my honest opinion most Trance should be well over 3 minuets it's Trance you're supposed to get lost in it!
I've been listening to Trance/Progressive for well over 10 years and I can tell you a fair share of them ranges from 5-8 minuets and I love it!
I'm defiantly wanna listen to this song again, so I DLed it ^^
Top scores man! I haven't written a review on NG in a looooong time. Most music I really like just isn't long enough for me to feel it they always either cut off or fade out way to soon. But this was great! I look forward to browse through the rest of your work!