AIM
YenriStar

Forgive You - B4M (FULL) Forgive You - B4M (FULL)

The sound was great. My favorite parts was the piano and when he goes "whyyyiieyyyy"
The singer has talent, will do great with more experience i'm sure!
The lyrics are normal stuff you hear a lot so not the best... The toast and orange juice bit waaas kinda lame, haha sorry but that could have been better to fit the rest of the lyrics.

BeefourMusic responds:

When he first sung that "Whyeieiyyy" I wasnt keen on it but I got use to it and it turned out quite well!

Lol, better than bacon and eggs in the morning? lol

Gotta Start Moving Gotta Start Moving

Oh Wow a Second Review on the same artist...

This is amazing my friend LOVE the sound! Gave me goosebumps it did! And that means its good! I think imma add you to my favorite artists!

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Thank you very much man!

Out Of Fantasy (Original Mix) Out Of Fantasy (Original Mix)

I actually Love long trance songs

In my honest opinion most Trance should be well over 3 minuets it's Trance you're supposed to get lost in it!
I've been listening to Trance/Progressive for well over 10 years and I can tell you a fair share of them ranges from 5-8 minuets and I love it!
I'm defiantly wanna listen to this song again, so I DLed it ^^
Top scores man! I haven't written a review on NG in a looooong time. Most music I really like just isn't long enough for me to feel it they always either cut off or fade out way to soon. But this was great! I look forward to browse through the rest of your work!

zelda64 overworld (MY MIX) zelda64 overworld (MY MIX)

xD mario Cart!

this reminds me so much of mario cart! with the sounds u used it could easily be a track x3 cool remix!

Contact Preview Contact Preview

OMG MORE

>< i wanna hear more of it! xD awsome stuff!

As The Sun Rises (Loop Ver.) As The Sun Rises (Loop Ver.)

lovely

simply lovely =3

Psybot - eternal youth Psybot - eternal youth

awsome

wow i loved it!
it made me think of a happy ending of a video game or something makes me wanna play a game!
u rock!

Psybot - A shattered destiny Psybot - A shattered destiny

OMG

i love this! i was raving yo! xD awsome!